tendências futuras: automação baseada em robótica para...
Click here to load reader
Post on 01-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONTendências Futuras: Automação baseada em robótica para fabricação, montagem e inspeção - Future Trends: Robot based automation for manufacturing, assembly and inspectionPalestrante: Eng. Gerhard Schreck - Fraunhofer Institute for Production Systems and Design Technology – FhG IPK / Alemanha
- Production Technology Center Berlin Your partner for applied research, development and implementationFuture Trends in Robot BasedAutomation for Manufacturing,Assembly and InspectionSENAIAutomation and IT WorkshopFlorianopolis, Brazil17 July 2012Gerhard SchreckProcess Automation and RoboticsFraunhofer IPK Fraunhofer IPK/Konstantin He
- Fraunhofer Institute for Production Systems and Design Technology(Fraunhofer IPK)Your partner for applied research,development and implementationR&D Areas Corporate Management Virtual Product Creation Production Systems Joining and Coating Technology Automation Technology Quality Management Medical Technology Production Technology Center Berlin (PTZ) Image Fraunhofer IPK
- Research along the manufacturing process chainExample: Automobile Production Quality management MRO and automation technologies machines Images: Fraunhofer IPK (various photographers); BAM and tools, Automobile production with innovative manfacturing technologies, Automobile developmentCompany management
- The German R&D Innovation Chain 3. Industrial application Images (left to right): pixelio.de/ Mario Heinemann; Fraunhofer IPK; Bernhard Manfred/Stock-4B_RF implements application-ready solutions in the economy. 2. Application-oriented research transfers basic innovations to the application stage and creates 1. Basic research prototypical solutions. creates basic innovations.
- From Idea to Practice : Who stands where? 3. Industrial application Images (left to right): pixelio.de/ Mario Heinemann; Fraunhofer IPK; Bernhard Manfred/Stock-4B_RF Companies implements application-ready solutions in the economy. 2. Application-oriented research Industrial research centers Fraunhofer Institutes transfers basic innovations to the application stage and creates 1. Basic research prototypical solutions. Universities Helmholtz Centers Max-Planck-Institutes creates basic innovations.
- Automation Technology - Structure Automation Technology Human Centric Automation Vision Integrated Automation Human centric - Produktentstehungs - Informations - Process Simulation Automated Optical - Informations Produktentstehungs Vision based prozesse Robotics management and Training Systems management Quality Inspection Safetyprozesse & Security Collaborative Energy Efficiency Freeform Robots Control Surfaces Document Security Robot Vision Simulation Systems Transparent for Training Materials Product- and Robotic Systems Brand-Protection for Gait Data Mining for Biogene Rehabilitation Supervisory Control Materials Motion Analysis RoboticsKonstruktionsmethodik Process Control Informationstechnik Geometri Image Processing everarbeitung Pattern Recognition Arbeitsplanung Image: Fraunhofer IPK
- Development of Robotics at IWF/IPK 1980 - 2000 Images: Fraunhofer IPK
- Future Trends in Robot Based Automation for Manufacturing,Assembly and Inspection ? 2000 2010 2020 Depending on Drivers for Automation Developments in Robotics Image: Fraunhofer IPK
- Drivers for Automation Main drivers Cost Time (reduction of cycle times) Quality (reproducibility) Flexibility (react on changes) Further aspects Work conditions Shortage of skilled labors Environmental aspects Image: Fraunhofer IPK Energy efficiency
- Work conditions - humanization of work Avoid dangerous & dirty working places Protect people from work load Improve ergonomics Aging society / older employees Image: Fraunhofer IPK
- Industrial robots today Available from many manufacturer in a big range of payload and work space Lower costs in last years / decades Accepted as a standard automation component Most installations in - Automotive industry - Electrical / electronics industry Predominant conventional mass production applications Image: Comau Robotics
- Robotics in the futureProduct visions & application scenarios1) Robotic Workers Robots performing tasks autonomously Robotic Co-Workers Robots working directly with and for humans Logistics robots Robots moving goods and people Robots for surveillance & intervention Robots protecting citizens against security threats Robots for exploration & inspection Robots in unknown or dangerous environments Edutainment robots Robots educating and entertaining humans 1) Robotics visions to 2020 and beyond. The Strategic Research Agenda for Robotics in Europe, 07/2009
- Robotics in the futureProduct visions & application scenarios1) Robotic Workers Robots performing tasks autonomously Robotic Co-Workers Direct relation to Robots working directly with and for humans production industry Logistics robots Robots moving goods and people Robots for surveillance & intervention Robots protecting citizens against security threats Robots for exploration & inspection Benefit from used Robots in unknown or dangerous environments technologies Edutainment robots Robots educating and entertaining humans